Slow-combustion fireplaces with high efficiency yield
STROJ stove is the result of a 40-year tradition in the field of alternative heating sources. Its shape and design derive from the traditional existing STROJ boilers. The main feature of the stove is a round hearth, and built-in auxiliary combustion channels in the combustion chamber and the flue connector, achieving high efficiency.
The stove has been tested at the German institute TÜV SÜD, Munich, and falls into class 1 according to the EN 13240 standard.
- materials: steel, stainless steel and cast iron;
- 5–10 kW, direct space heating, and indirect radiator and domestic hot water heating (with integrated water exchanger);
- 5–10 kW, direct space heating;
- heating volume: up to 100 m2;
- logs up to 40 cm in length;
- opening for loading logs: ø 500 mm;
- high combustion efficiency: up to 90% due to additional channels in the combustion chamber and the flue chimney connector;
- standard dimensions: L x H x D: 650 x 1300 x 550 mm;
- weight: 75–160 kg, depending on the shape;
- chimney connector: ø 150 mm;
- slow combustion: up to 12 hours;
- pre-heating of primary and secondary air;
- additional combustion of unburned gases in secondary container above the combustion chamber;
- dual combustion system is safe and economical, and the harmful emissions of carbon monoxide (CO) are reduced to minimum;
- easy ash cleaning;
- optional: turnkey installation (installation of the fireplace and connecting it to the chimney);
- upon request: with a connector for water and radiator heating (up to 4 kW).
See the diagram of the fireplace heating system here.
STROJ fireplace provides simple and economical heating, and lower heating costs.
In the midst of everyday chaos, a warm fireplace offers a sense of home, of connection with nature, and makes us feel relaxed.